I logged in this morning to find that Rose from RoseRedStories had nominated me for the Sunshine Award! Now, that’s a splendid way to enjoy your first cup of coffee in the morning, I say! Thank you so much for your nomination, Rose and for your continued encouragement and kind words for my posts, I truly appreciate it!
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List 10 facts about you!
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.
4. Announce the nominations to the nominees.
10 Random Facts You Never Wanted to Know About Me:
1. I held dual citizenship between the U.S. and Germany until I was 18.
2. I got kicked out of ballet at age 6 for not being able to accomplish the splits…
3. … I took up clogging, instead. 😐
4. My mom had an ‘extended’ family member that could’ve been Steve Perry’s twin brother.
5. Journey was the first concert I ever went to.
6. I spent 3 nights a week, every week, line dancing at a country bar during my early twenties, and now I can’t stand country music.
7. I’ve stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
8. I’ve never been to Disneyland… but one of my flannels has.
9. I took Drafting & Architecture in college.
10. I’m a huge gamer and have played on countless gaming systems to include the Commodore 64, Atari, Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Panasonic 3DO, Nintendo Gameboy (original, color & Advance SP), Nintendo DS, Playstations 1,2, & 3, Xbox 360, Wii, and that’s not including the old portable Mrs. Pacman arcade games from the mid-80’s. I’m a die-hard, InFAMOUS Tomb Raider always searching for Uncharted territory. 😀
Stay tuned for my nominations…